President: Teresa Dall’Acqua Leonardi OAM
Vice President: Remo Porcaro
ANFE Adelaide was established in 1961, with its main objectives being:
- To promote the rights of people of Italian background to full participation in the South Australian community.
- To provide culturally appropriate welfare services and activities.
- To promote the Italian language and heritage within a multicultural context.
- To assist in matters of immigration, settlement and post-settlement.
- To provide respite for carers of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
An increasing effort has been placed on providing services for the aged and assisting “mainstream” services to develop services for people from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background.
Our aims are:
- To promote the rights of people from a CALD background to full participation in the South Australian community.
- To provide a culturally appropriate welfare service
- To provide support and resources for recreational and cultural activities