The Carer Support Program assists carers who support a family member or friend who is frail aged, has dementia, mental illness, disability, chronic illness or receives palliative care.
- carers of current and past ANFE service users
- carers of predominantly older Italian people
- you do not need to be receiving carers pension or allowance
We can assist with:
- Referral to services that may assist you and your loved one. For example: cleaning, maintenance, meal services, appropriate services to meet your demands
- Counselling and carer support
- General information and advice
- Respite choices and finding suitable nursing homes / hostels
- Documentation such as carer allowance and carer pension forms
- Advocacy on your behalf with mainstream services
Monthly carer support meetings, social outing and education sessions will be arranged throughout the year to suit carer interests.
The Carer Support Program gratefully acknowledges the financial assistance and guidance of the Department of Social Services as we provide services under CSIA (Counselling, Support, Information and Advocacy).
For more information, please Contact Us.