ANFE Day Care is a 5-day a week centre-based respite service for elderly and frail aged from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background.
Day Care operates from:
- Flinders Park Community Centre, 167 Grange Road, Beverley on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Junction Community Centre, 2 May Terrace, Ottoway on Tuesdays
- Ottoway Community Hall, Corner of Jenkins Street & Grand Junction Road, Ottoway on Wednesdays
- Uniting Church, opposite the footbridge on Bartley Terrace, West Lakes on Thursdays
- Reedbeds Community Centre, 19 Fitch Road, Fulham on Fridays
Day Care provides:
- Transport to and from home
- A daily cooked two-course lunch and a monthly luncheon
- Opportunities to socialise with other people and participate in activities, occasional outings & information sessions
- Referrals to other services
All of ANFE’s services supported by the Commonwealth Home Support Programme adhere to the National Guidelines and Framework for Client Contribution. Under these guidelines all clients are expected to contribute towards the cost of services where possible.
ANFE is a not-for-profit organization and as such all fees charged will be fair, equitable and will never exceed the costs of providing the service. No service user will be refused service due to an inability to pay. For more information regarding ANFE’s fee structure please contact us on 8234 5550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANFE Day Care gratefully acknowledges the financial assistance and guidance of the Department of Social Services under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).
For more information, please Contact Us.